Duplex Financing Options
OUR DUPLEX FINANCING OPTIONS ARE...
"TWO" GOOD TO PASS UP!
We take pride in asking all the right questions to help our clients select the best mortgage for their needs, and as a correspondent mortgage lender, we control the process from origination through closing; this means we underwrite, fund, and close “in house.” Here are some highlights of available programs (additional underwriting guidelines apply)...
FEDERAL HOUSING ADMINISTRATION (FHA)
- 580 minimum credit score.
- Immediate family can provide gift funds for down payment/closing costs.
- Options available to buy a home and finance the remodel costs.
- Flexible credit qualifying guidelines for debt-to-income ratios.
- Available for 1st-time home buyers and move-up buyers, too!
VETERANS ASSISTANCE (VA)
- No down Payment available to maximum loan limits.
- No monthly mortgage insurance required.
- Most VA loans include a funding fee, which may be financed into the loan amount.
- Flexible credit qualifying guidelines for debt to income, credit history, and credit scores.
CONVENTIONAL HOME LOANS
- Higher down payment requirements.
- More restrictions on debt-to-income requirements, credit history, and credit scores.