Veterans Assistance Loan Benefits
The men and women who serve our country as part of the US Armed Forces deserve our respect and gratitude. We have served those who serve us for more than a quarter-century, providing the VA home loan benefit to Service members, Veterans, and eligible surviving spouses.
- Current active military (90 days min. service), honorably-discharged Veterans, and Reservist members (6 years with an honorable discharge or 60-180 days of active duty).
- Surviving spouses of Veterans who died during service and have not remarried.
- Those granted Veteran status through civilian employment.
What are the Advantages?
- No down payment with full entitlement (available to max loan limits, which may be adjusted annually).
- No monthly mortgage insurance payment.
- VA Funding Fee can be financed into loan.
- VA loans may be assumable (subject to VA approval).
- Interest Rate Reduction Refinance Loans are available with streamlined documentation.
- Fully qualifying cash-out refinances are available.
Can I Refinance?
- As a VA loan holder, an Interest Rate Reduction Refinance Loan may allow you to lower your rate and/or term without an appraisal or inspection.
- Eligible individuals may be able to refinance a non-VA loan into a VA loan.