FINANCING HOME RENOVATION IS EASIER THAN YOU THINK.
Our Home Renovation programs allow you to finance the renovation of your existing home or a new home you are purchasing.
Steps to get started:
- Work with your loan officer to choose the renovation program that works best for you.
- Select your contractor and get a bid.
- We will order your appraisal to establish the value of your property based on the renovations being completed.
- Once your loan is approved, we will send final renovation documents to you and your contractor.
- After your loan closes, your contractor must begin work within 30 days and complete the project within 6 months.
- A draw company will manage getting your contractor paid, order inspections to make sure the work has been completed, and monitor the title to insure no mechanic liens get placed against your property.